{Beautiful Fantasy!
Heaven Forbid
Sweet Escape
gossip girls or leave
shafa says hi

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ImageHost.org

Own by the only Fareena. Shut up or leave. My shamelessly diary Best view in Google Chrome
hit counter


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Navigation

VIPP

SHINee.net Twitter Tumblr Facebook Shop
Sep 8, 2009 @ Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Life is hard once you understand it
Have you ever dream of being someone else than you. A singer, model, prime minister or maybe an alien * that is something weird thinking*. As for me i wanna be myself but at some time i wish i can be somebody else. What will happen i am not myself now. My life would totally change. An example i born to be a artist or maybe an international artist. The world would know me. I will never be here writing in this entry. People will write about me in their blog. Writing about may fame or maybe my scandal. *geez that is something new*

If i am not a artist maybe i from wealthy family. Treat me as princess or highness *gosh wish that will happen to me*. I'll be traveling all over the world and my life will be guarded *ahh i hate that kind of life*. Every where i go there must be bodyguard or something cause i am really important person in my family. Just say i the next heir of biggest organization. People really want to killed me to see my company down.

The easy way is just become a normal person. You will live in simple life. Free as bird *but make sure you have enough money to where you go*. Having a normal love life and friendship is what people wanted. There no one will control you and you will live on own. Fame is what people wanted but once they into it, there will be no turning back. There will be lots of expectation from other to you. This is a burden. It not something that everyone can do.

For me lets the time do it. I will follow the flow where ever it goes. Fame or not is that is other story. I will live as what i want - END-

Mood - Unsecured
Song - Breathe
0✖ criticize ✖
Comments:

Post a Comment

pwease comment me...pweaseeeee ><

back to top
monthly archive

June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 April 2012 December 2012 January 2013 August 2013 September 2013 April 2016
recent entries

This is pain..!!! Should i tell the PERSON !!!! The day is Come SS501 fan meeting at One World Hotel The one and why i love it This will be a new thing Attention Please FT Island - I Hope [Single] Jewelry 6vol - Sophisticated [Single]Dream Girls - 예쁜게 죄지
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS